Lost Pet Action Center
Have you lost your pet?
Please follow the steps below toward being reunited with your pet:
- Act fast. The sooner you begin your search, the better the chances of finding your pet.
- Contact the Animal Control Officer (ACO) at your local police department, as well as surrounding towns to see if your pet has been turned in or reported.
- Check back with ACO regularly regarding your pet. ACO’s are only required to hold pets for 7 days.
- Post information on SeeClickFix immediately.
Have you found a lost pet?
- Report it immediately. The sooner you report that you found a lost pet the sooner we can find its owner.
- Contact your local ACO or police department to see if a missing pet has been reported.
- Post the pets information on SeeClickFix.